Day 1111: Ones
If one takes one moment and one looks at the numbers in today’s title, what does one see? Ones.
Here’s one photo on my one iPhone:
My one thought when I saw that, yesterday:
It’s one shoe. Is someone waiting for the other shoe to drop?
One thing I hope one writer of this blog has learned after one one one one days of blogging:
There is no other shoe, so spend not one moment worrying about one’s future. Worry is one especially useless way to spend one’s time.
Here’s more than one thought about ones, on this 1111st day of this one blog:
- I have one son.
- Last night I had one dream that my one son was gone.
- I one-der if I had that one dream because my one son will be attending one college (TBD) in less than one year.
- One needs to look out for number one, because what number of people will do that if you don’t?
- One needs some al-one time, once in a while, to keep oneself together.
- People need people, and yet one thing I witness as a psychotherapist — one day after another — is everyone’s difficulty asking for help and support from even one other person.
- Mindfulness — one’s ability to be present from one precious moment to the next one — is one useful practice.
- One is the loneliest number according to one amazing singer/songwriter named Harry Nilsson and also (one + one + one) Dog Night.
One may be the loneliest number, but the ones in my one title today aren’t lonely — they have each other!
Which one of these other photos on my one iPhone best represent ones?
1111 thanks for every-one’s support through 1111 days of blogging. One never knows how many more days one will have, besides this one precious day.
Will there be one comment from the one person reading this blog, in this one particular moment?